Sunday, December 31, 2017

Indie Australia Sampler Vol. 8

It is New Year's Eve and I just arrived back in Melbourne this morning. In celebration of the end of the year, here is my annual compilation of some of my favorite Australian songs of 2017. Once again it is a mix of different genres and shows the diversity of music that has been released here this year.

1. Alex Lahey - "Every Day's The Weekend"


2. Bloods - "Bug Eyes"


3. The Preatures - "Girlhood"


4. Dan Sultan - "Hold It Together"


5. Cloud Control - "Rainbow City"


6. San Cisco - "Did You Get What You Came For?"


7. The Harpoons - "Do You Want My Love"


8. Omar Musa - "Like A Cat Move"


9. Sensible J - "Fire Sign"


10. Saskwatch - "Shrinking Violet"


11. Holy Holy - "Amateurs"


12. RVG - "Cause And Effect"


13. The Ocean Party - "If I Blink"


14. Oh Mercy - "National Park"


15. Slow Dancer - "It Goes On"


16. Sampa The Great - "Inner Voice"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...