Thursday, June 22, 2006

Why Is Everyone Leaving?

My exodus of friends out of Melbourne continues, which is sad. Will and Helen headed off to Cambridge in the UK a couple weeks ago as Will embarks on his new job working as an energy engineer for the British Antarctic Survey. He will even get to live in Antarctica two months out of the year! This week I have been helping Ben pack and clean his house as he is moving to Brisbane this weekend. And in a few weeks Adrian will be jetting off to the US to work at UCLA in the physics department. I guess I can't blame everyone for leaving as I am guilty of doing the same. Perhaps some of my Aussie overseas friends will return to Melbourne to stay.

1 comment:

Tash said...

Don't count on it just yet!! Hee hee!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...