Friday, March 09, 2007

Helen O'Sullivan

My great-aunt Helen O'Sullivan passed away last Friday, March 2nd at the age of 92. Helen and her husband James (Jay-O) were the closest thing my brother and I had to grandparents growing up. Helen always remembered us around our birthdays and the holidays and would send cards with the greatest gift a kid could ever want- a check inside. I have fond memories of eating Thanksgiving Dinner at their house in Terra Linda and also going over there to visit. Helen always had See's Candies lollypops and Andes chocolate mints around for us to snack on- I'm sure my love of Andes started at her house. My condolences go out to Jim and Nancy and their son Tim. Rest in peace Helen.

1 comment:

Bella Carrara said...

Nicole, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how you're feeling...it's hard to lose an "adopted" grandparent :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...