Sunday, September 11, 2011

Road Trip

This afternoon my cousin Leilani came to pick me up for our drive down to Los Angeles.  We had discussed doing this little road trip around Christmas time, so it's exciting that Lei has gotten some time off work to do it.  On the drive south we spotted over 20 trucks on the I-5 transporting tomatoes (we still aren't sure where they were originating from). For dinner and a stretch break we stopped at Harris Ranch, which is what my family and I used to do when driving to and from UC San Diego each year.  When we came back outside it was sunset so I grabbed a few shots.  We made good time to Los Angeles, especially since Lei was hauling it over the Grapevine.  Our Aunt Dulce and Uncle Tom have been kind enough to let us stay with them during the week.  We have lots of little activities planned so it should be a fun trip.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...