Sunday, December 22, 2019

Indie Australia Sampler Vol. 10

As we come to the end of 2019, I have once again compiled a list of my favorite Australian songs for this year. I have struggled a bit to come up with an extensive list, which is likely due to a number of my favorite bands either disbanding or not releasing anything new this year. That, or I'm finally too old and out of touch with the current music scene! Happy listening to another set of diverse artists.

1. L-FRESH The LION - "Born To Stand Out"


2. Sampa The Great - "Final Form"


3. Olympia - "Hounds"


4. Kate Miller Heidke - "Zero Gravity"


5. The Basics - "Land Of 1000 Dances"


6. Boy & Bear - "Hold Your Nerve"


7. RVG - "Alexandra"


8. Emma Russack & Lachlan Denton - "Catch"


9. Lachlan Denton & Studio Magic - "A Brother"


10. Seeker Lover Keeper - "Superstar"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...