Friday, August 19, 2005

The start of the end

After much pressure from my blogging friends, I have finally decided to start a blog of my own. Why now, you might ask? Well, life will soon be taking a major turn. After months of waiting, I received word in August that my permanent residence visa to Australia had finally come through. At the end of September I will be leaving the USA and migrating to Melbourne. It is an exciting and stressful time as I try to figure out how to move my life half way around the world. This blog is here to capture the adventures and keep all my family and friends updated on current events in my life. Let the journey begin.

2 comments:

Tash said...

Woo hoo!!! How exciting! The move, the blog....it's all happening now!!
So excited for you. Hope the job and suburb hunt is going well!!

Michelle said...

Yay!! Someone else's adventures to read all about, although cos you'll be living just near me we can catch up for real all the time. :) Woo Hoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...