Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my Australian birthday. If I want to be really precise, I don't turn 31 until around 10:30 am tomorrow morning. I like that I can get away with spreading my birthday over two days (thank you international date line). Tonight I had dinner with Fran and Rosemaree at an Italian restaurant called Luna Rosa in Preston. The food was delicious. Fran got me this great card deck on the "Shopping Secrets of Melbourne." It covers every type of shop hidden away in various parts of the city. Tomorrow night I am having dinner with Julie, which should be fun. It was ten years ago that we celebrated my 21st birthday with cake at The Fitz Cafe on Brunswick Street. We may have to return there for an encore bite.

2 comments:

Bella Carrara said...

Just do what I do...celebrate it for a whole month. Mine just started! Oh, did you get my bday card for you? Hope so! Sorry it was delayed! Hugs!

Nicole said...

Yes, I got the card, and it was very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...