Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mama, I'm Coming Home

After much deliberation I've decided that I am going to spend the first term school break in the lovely surrounds of the San Francisco Bay Area. I'll be back in town from March 10th - 25th. Yes, I will be missing the Commonwealth Games here in Melbourne, but that's ok because I get to visit my family and friends whom I miss heaps. I had too many frequent flyer miles that were begging to be used, and if I didn't fly to the States in March then I wouldn't be back in the Bay Area until Christmas (there aren't any frequent flyer seats in June, and my parents are coming to visit in September). I can't wait to catch up with everyone! Should be fun.

2 comments:

Tash said...

Ohhhhh, homesick to the point of doing a run home already...Nicole!! What's going on!!

Nicole said...

It will be 5 months since I was last in the States, and I can't work during those two weeks anyway. Coming to Australia was a permanent move, so if I have a chance to visit those back home, then I will take advantage of it. I have to maintain these relationships some how, and not everyone can travel to see me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...