Monday, July 13, 2009

endota spa

Today after work I headed over to the endota spa on Flinders Lane to finally take advantage of the 60 minutes organic facial that I won at the trivia night a few months ago. It was a fantastic and relaxing experience. I got wrapped up in a blanket and then had a honey and rosehip facial as well as a scalp, neck and shoulder massage. This was the first time I have ever had a facial and I enjoyed every minute of it. I had various things massaged into my skin, hot towels and steam to open up my pores, and spritzes of scented water on my face. The neck and shoulder massage was just what I needed and really relaxed me. All in all it was excellent and I would definitely go back there to try out some other spa treatments.

1 comment:

Bella Carrara said...

i love spas. that is all. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...